Allegiant is seeking local, talented individuals to join our team. Please see below our current job openings.
Maintenance Technician and Senior Maintenance Technicians
Position Summary: Conducts maintenance repairs and preventive maintenance service for communities or individual properties managed by Allegiant
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs maintenance skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry, machine repair, and painting
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Completes property inspections, trash removal and snow removal checks
- Operates required machinery and equipment in a safe manner following established safety policies
- Maintains a neat and clean work area, follows established tool and instrument control procedures
- Complies with Allegiant's Safety and Health policies
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Maintenance Director
- Required to use considerable judgment when performing and planning to perform expected tasks
Compensation: $20 - $25 an hour, depending on relevant experience and professional certifications
Benefits: Allegiant offers paid vacation & sick time, 401K with match, paid continuing education in Association Management, quarterly company outings and an annual bonus.